The School of Health and Welfare has approximately 120 employees and consists of three departments.
Management, administration and teachers/researchers have offices in the R-building on the campus area. Most of the tuition is also conducted in the R-building, but lectures may also be held in other buildings on the campus area. The Nursing Programme also has tuition and staff located at Campus Varberg.
The School of Health and Welfare has three departments:
- The Department of Health and Sport
- The Department of Health and Care
- The Department of Society and Welfare
The Dean of Faculty is Lena-Karin Erlandsson.
Join the future – Welcome to the School of Health and Welfare!
- Health Education
- Media and Communication Studies: Focus Health
- Work and Welfare – Management and Organization – Work Science
- Professional Career in Sport and Working Life
- Psychology – Sport and Exercise
- Social Change and Social Sustainability
- Nursing Programme
- Social Work Programme
Continuing professional development:
- Master's Programme in Health and Lifestyle
- Postgraduate Diploma in District Nursing, Psychiatric Care, Optical Healthcare, and Care of Children and Young People
- Master's Programme (60 credits) in Nordic Welfare
Third-cycle education is provided within the field of Health and Lifestyle. The Faculty Programme Director is Elenita Forsberg.
Research at the school is organised within the Center for Research on Welfare, Health and Sport (CVHI), which is a multidisciplinary research environment. The Head of Research at CVHI is Petra Svedberg.
Management and administration
- Dean: Lena-Karin Erlandsson
- Controller: Eva-Lotta Ekström
- Economist: Marie Larsson
- Head of Health and Sport: Marie Lydell
- Head of Health and Healthcare: Ing-Marie Carlsson
- Head of Society and Welfare: Helena Eriksson
- Administrative Researcher: Charlotte Andersson
- Collaborative Coordinator: Gerry Andersson
- Research Coordinator: Anna Condelius
- Communications Officer: Hilda Liberg
- Human Resources Specialist: Pernilla Forsman
- Health Education: Linn Håman
- Media and Communication Studies: Focus Health: Matts Skagshöj
- Work and Welfare – Management and Organization: Marielle Wall
- Professional Career in Sport and Working Life: Linette Törnqvist
- Psychology – Sport and Exercise: Linette Törnqvist
- Social Change and Social Sustainability: Henrik Stenberg
- Nursing Programme: Ulrica Åström
- Master's Programme in Health and Lifestyle: Ingrid Larsson
- Master's Programme in Nordic Welfare: Ebba Sundin
- Specialist Nursing: Jeanette Källstrand
- Linnea Johansson
- Julia Tranberg
Please contact the advisory board secretary Charlotte Andersson for more information.