HCH – Centre for Health Technology Halland (projects)
Health Technology Centre Halland (HCH) brings together knowledge and competence from Halmstad University, Region Halland, the municipalities in Halland and private companies. The aim is to be a collaboration arena that enables new health innovations.
The purpose of HCH is to further develop Halland's leading position within healthcare, by strengthening the county's innovation possibilities and by contributing to an increased growth through the collaboration between and within academia, the business community and the public sector.
Projects within HCH (project period):
- HiCube (August 1, 2015, to October 31, 2019)
- Test Environment Halland (August 1, 2018, to November 30, 2021)
- CareWare Nordic (July 1, 2018, to July 30, 2021)
- Region Halland
- The Swedish Agency for Economic and Regional Growth
- European Regional Development Fund (ERDF)
- EU program Interreg