Interacting virtual systems for elderly people’s active healthcare
The overall aim is to increase the participation of elderly people with regard to their health, through the use of virtual systems for visualising current health status related to interactive self-care advice.
The aim is to develop interacting virtual systems in order to strengthen the involvement of elderly people with regard to their health, but also to optimise self-care advice in the best possible way. It is implemented through an interactive individual monitoring system that compiles various health measures in relation to the elderly person’s ability to valuate their own health, and be active in the self-care process. The research is focused on elderly people residing in Falkenberg Municipality, Skövde Municipality and Örebro Municipality.
- Center for Research on Welfare, Health and Sport, Halmstad University
- Örebro University
- Health Navigator, Stockholm
- Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm
- Kristina Ziegert, Professor, Halmstad University
- Carina Göransson, PhD student, Halmstad University
- Irene Eriksson, Lecturer, University Skövde
- Ann Langius Eklöv, Professor, Karolinska Institutet
- Yvonne Wengström, Docent, Karolinska Institutet
- Carin Blomberg, Docent, Örebro University