How to apply for a scholarship at Halmstad University:
- Apply for one of our Master’s programmes at University Admissions. Please pay the application fee to University Admissions.
- Only applicants who are qualified to our Master’s programmes and are eligible to Halmstad University scholarships will receive an email with a link to the online application form on March 2.
- Fill in the online scholarship application form. Deadline is March 11. Please note that you will need to provide us with the application number you will receive from University Admissions.
- The committee will award scholarships based on students academic merits (GPA but also ranking of the previous university and proficiency in English).
- Applicants with a Halmstad University programme as their first choice will have priority in the nomination.
- Halmstad University will notify the recipients of scholarships by email in beginning of April.
If you haven't received a scholarship offer, you have unfortunately not been offered a scholarship. Applicants who are not offered a scholarship will not be notified individually.
The scholarship will initially be granted for one semester, but will be automatically extended for the duration of the study programme (2 or 4 semesters) provided that study results are satisfactory.
If you have been awarded a Halmstad University Scholarship, you must meet the scholarship conditions and also the requirements for progression in studies to keep the scholarship for the continuation of the programme. Please check your programme/course syllabus to make sure that you are aware of the requirements you have to meet.
Regulations for the awarding of scholarships