The focus of the project BRAVA (Industry Collaboration for Advanced Analytics of Heat distribution and Demand) is to increase the industry collaboration and collaboration with universities around data and analytical models, including the following areas:
- Specification of common data definitions and publishing of test and training data, both in-data as well as data around the deviations, errors and patterns.
- A common data science collaboration portal and repository.
The purpose of BRAVA is to build models that recommend improvement actions to energy distributors and prosumers, to identify and fix errors and improve the energy efficiency. Examples of errors that can be found include measurement data errors, sub station control issues and leakages.
More information about the collaboration:
Data Science Portal External link, opens in new window.
Note: The abbreviation BRAVA comes from the project's name in Swedish: "Branschsamarbete för avancerad analys av värmedistribution och uppvärmningsbehov"
- June 3, 2019, to December 30, 2021
- The Swedish Energy Agency
- Lund University, Faculty of Engineering (LTH)
- Sundsvall Energi
- Västra Mälardalens Energi
- Tekniska Verken i Linköping
- Göteborg Energi
- Kungälv Energi
- Mölndal Energi
- Sandviken Energi
- Hässleholm Miljö AB
- Borås Energi och Miljö