Study places and group rooms
Studying together is a great way to learn. There are many group rooms and study places for students to use around campus. Just remember to follow the regulations and to protect yourself and others by keeping distance.
Regulations regarding study places
- Please note that, due to the restrictions in connection to COVID-19, only half of the seats noted in the room booking system is currently available.
- You are allowed to use available study rooms, group rooms and public spaces on campus, without any booking. Other common spaces needs a booking.
- Working rooms, project rooms and other spaces should be used in a way that makes the area easy to clean. No personal belongings such as bikes are to be stored in these areas and no pets are allowed.
- In our interactive campus map in Mazemap you can easily book group rooms and lecture rooms that are available at the moment.
How to book a room in Mazemap
Please make sure that you can access the room you want to book before you book it. The University is currently changing the system for access cards, which can lead to temporary malfunction.
- You can book rooms via the web version (see link below) and through the Mazemap app. Follow the instructions below the first time you want to book through the app.
- Login is required the first time you book, please use your student account details.
- The booking system allows you to book a room for maximum 2 hours.
- The booking must be done on the same day that you want to use the room (not next day, week or year).
- You can book a room at earliest 08:30 AM. Select ”Book later” if you do not want to access the room immediately. If you try to book a room earlier than 08:30 AM or for another day, you will receive an error.
- The rooms marked in green on the map, are available for booking. Rooms marked in orange is busy at the moment but might be available later during the day. Rooms marked in yellow are not available for booking.
- If the above is not being followed, the booking might be cancelled by the University scheduler.
- Please note that the group rooms in the University Library are not available for booking via Mazemap.
How to book via the app
- The first time you log in to book a room via the app, you will be directed to the web version. Follow the link and log in.
- After logging in, you will be sent back to the app. Select a room and book it. Done!
- The next time you want to book a room in the app, you can do so directly without having to log in.