CAISR Health organisation
CAISR Health gathers researcher from two research environments at Halmstad University, Embedded and Intelligent Systems (EIS) and Center for Research on Welfare, Health and Sport (CVHI).
CAISR Health is connected to the research centre CAISR and the profile area Health Innovation at Halmstad University, as well as Halland’s joint innovation center for information driven care, Leap for Life, and the industrial research centre for data driven healthcare, Health Data Factory.
- Center for Applied Intelligent Systems Research (CAISR)
- Embedded and Intelligent Systems (EIS)
- Center for Research on Welfare, Health and Sport (CVHI)
- Healthcare improvement – a research group within CVHI
- Profile Area Health Innovation
- Leap for Life External link.
- Health Data Factory (HDF)
CAISR Health management
CAISR Health partners
- Region Halland
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Capio Sverige
- Hallandia V
- Visiba Care
The research profile CAISR Health is funded by The Knowledge Foundation External link, opens in new window..