Search

Pro Vice-Chancellor Pernilla Nilsson on new appointment at the Swedish Research Council

Pro Vice-Chancellor Pernilla Nilsson has been appointed as new Secretary General at the Swedish Research Council’s Committee for Educational Sciences and will leave her position as Pro Vice-Chancellor on March 31. A new Pro Vice-Chancellor will be appointed.

”I have really enjoyed my assignment as Pro Vice-Chancellor at Halmstad University, but this is the chance of a lifetime and one that I can’t miss.”

Pernilla Nilsson, Professor och Pro Vice-Chancellor

Portrait of a woman in an indoors environment. Photo

”I have really enjoyed my assignment as Pro Vice-Chancellor at Halmstad University, but this is the chance of a lifetime and one that I can’t miss. It is good, though, that I may remain at the University and keep on working with my doctoral students and graduate schools, and also with the research programme ’Learning in the digital society’ that we applied for in November. As Pro Vice-Chancellor I have not been able to devote that much time to research, but my entire service will now be about developing and promoting educational science research”, says Pernilla Nilsson.

Pernilla Nilsson will start her new assignment as Secretary General on February 1, initially at 40 percent of full time. Once she resigns as Pro Vice-chancellor on March 31, the assignment will be increased to 60 percent. The issue of appointing her successor as Pro Vice-Chancellor will be handled by the University Governing Board at its meeting in February.

PUBLISHED

Contact

  • No valid user selected.

Share

Contact