The course should provide extended theoretical and practical knowledge of advanced routing. The main part of the course concerns the configuration, function and use of various types of routing protocol.
Upon completion of the course the student shall be able to:
- compare and describe static routing and dynamic routing
- understand and classify various types of routing protocol
- plan the use of routing in the network
- use VLSM (Variable Length Subnet Mask)
- configure various routing protocols in order to be able to optimize networks
Computer Networks 15 credits.
Available for exchange students. Limited numbers of seats.
Language of instruction:
Teaching is in English.