How will we experience future mobility and transport?
Invitation for a day to discuss and learn about people-centred mobility research and development.
10:00 – 11:30 Open panel discussion
A panel of experienced scholars and developers will give their views on future mobility from people-centred perspectives; where are we now, what can we hope for, what should we try to avoid, and what should we design for?
- Barry Brown, Professor of Human Computer Interaction, Stockholm University
- Anya Ernest, Exploration Lead, Polestar
- Marc Hassenzahl, Professor Ubiquitous Design / Experience and Interaction, University of Siegen
- MariAnne Karlsson, Professor in Human Technology-Systems, Chalmers University of Technology
- Malin Labecker, Senior Director Mobility Strategy, Volvo Cars
- Pontus Wärnestål, Associate Professor in Informatics, Halmstad University, Design Director InUse
Moderator: Vaike Fors, Professor in Design Ethnography, Halmstad University
11:30 – 13:00 Complimentary lunch
Mingle opportunities and project exhibits
Please register for the event to get a lunch ticket. (Registration below)
13:00 – 15:30 Public Defence of PhD Thesis
Thomas Lindgren, Technical Expert at Volvo Cars, and Industrial PhD candidate in Informatics at Halmstad University will defend his PhD thesis: "Recharging Future Mobility: Understanding Digital Anticipatory UX through Car Ethnographies".
Thomas will start with presenting his thesis and then will Professor Marc Hassenzahl act as opponent and lead the discussion.
Chair: Professor Thorsteinn Rögnvaldsson, Halmstad University.